Sunday, January 2, 2011

Period Women In Hidden Cam

START FINAL 2010-2011

this week and could also take advantage of, and while some are lay the nap, I take advantage to escape.

Monday: 40 mile rolling on the river, wonderful day, which do not force at any time, and enjoy the output. That
quiet pedaling at 15:00 and a temperature of 14 degrees.


ENJOYING THE RIVER

TUESDAY: I take it off.

Wednesday: Departure Collserola, because I felt like it, throw me down for a trial bike, which always threw up, and now I have it superada.Luego would take the path of the water, to shoot a little and then make the Trialeras Rise of the roots, the third I could get, since there are 3 parts more complicated and until you determine where it would be better to climb, do not stop. Total output of 30 km.

THURSDAY: Take to go swimming with Adrian (my son large) and while playing in the paddling pool with other kids, I take advantage of swimming pools to me, lol.

Friday: In the beginning was no way out with penya, but since it's raining, I take a little back, had wanted to finish out the year with a mountain bike, unable to be, I escape to the gym to do some weights.

Saturday: 01/01/2011 Day had to go out and burn gas, so the time for siesta, I turned to escape and roll down the river area to the beach prat who enjoyed the day as was all very quiet, no people, no cars just down the street and the beach was calmada.Total 35 km.


LIVING WELL THAT DUCKS

SUNDAY: Out with the penya Canigo, unless specific points here the pace is higher and these machines ojos.Hoy me out of the have encouraged us, we have been Alberto, Andres, Albert, Emil, Paco Koans and a server, as you see in the picture below, we have concluded with a glass of "cava" the beginning of the year, up in the Tibidabo. Total 35 km



JORGE-ALBERTO-ALBERT-PACO-EMILI-ANDRES welcoming the 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment