Friday, January 7, 2011

Is Hemo Rage A Steroid

ARTICHOKES

First week of January and continue with the same outputs at the end of December, tours plains and low-medium pace, on Monday I went to the gym, to do some weights and then about 40 minutes of stationary bike, on Tuesday I take it off and stop to talk to the Magi and finalize details.
Epiphany on Wednesday, drawing little nap, I escape for a while by the river to change direction, reaching Sant Andreu de la Barca, to a blue bridge, which crosses the other side of the river, (bad throw by my part) it is better known path, especially if you're just in time, discovering that way, lol.
was an odyssey, the journey back, and there are areas of work, I strayed from the path, then I would find some way to cut and for some univocación mine, turned to shit on the bridge of Sant Boi, no more I got home with 50 km entertained.


BLUE BRIDGE IN THE BARCA SANT ADREU


today after leading a small daycare, I turned to flee ye left the woman who cuts off quietly, leaving home with a fog impressive catch ye again laughed, trying new ways to take me to the river, heavily influenced by cyclists, we note that we must burn the excesses of these days, once in the airport area, but still fog and flying birds were heard but not out today veían.Total 50 km.


landing zone, there was not a goddamned thing




THE BIKE LANE THAT TAKES ME TO THE BEACH

0 comments:

Post a Comment