Sunday, January 9, 2011

Schnauzer Hair Ungroomed

GINESTA PORT LOOKING TOWARDS THE FOG

following the same steps that these days ago and not going out with the penya btt compis Canigo, and grace that made me find the way of the artichokes and make the most miles possible level, and left alone and my rhythm , for 70 miles in 3:30, going to the river, by gas station Bellvitge, until the bridge of Sant Boi, once there, I tend to watch and walk a bridge across the other side, it had never seen him go, or what have I done little or zombie.


BRIDGE AREA FURNITURE



FROM THE BRIDGE, VIEW OF THE SUNSET



then to accumulate miles and left me to the beach and return Prat while standing to make a little picture of a plane, last Manel, Canigo penya component, among which I was awaiting the plane and I seen it, we could not not say hello, good to compete to see if we some day, these machines the Canigo.


GUTS VIEW OF AN AIRCRAFT


Back from the beach, now it was looking for some way to take me to the path of the artichokes, I call it that because they are farm roads where harvested artichokes, among by a road near the bridge of the highway and I see a farm road, where on both sides, was surrounded by fields of artichokes, I ask a man, if this path leads me to the area of \u200b\u200bSant Boi and commenting yes, I hallucinating and thinking that was right with the way that naive of me, hahaha ... this path would lead me to an industrial de Sant Boi, huyyy casiiii success, well we will provide to other roads, so turn around and keep trying, provide all the roads that had, even I got into cross country and putting areas forbidden to go, for nothing my joy in a well.




MY DEAR ARTICHOKES

Well and again turned to the area of \u200b\u200bthe river, I go out to the roundabout and I prefer a road, but I see no way so I'm by the side of the carrefour and the next roundabout, I turned and again until there Prat cogo the river and crossed over the bridge to the gas station Bellvitge, since the rear wheel had a small pore and would not finish fixing the flat tire, wheel swelled and return to cogu track to the bridge Cornella and homework.

0 comments:

Post a Comment