Friday, January 28, 2011

Masterbation At 15 Normal?




some time I wanted to change the bike, although it seems rare or out of logic, since it is normal if you have a rigid eventually change to a double, and I echo the other way around, depending on who you talk or bike you have, will tell you one thing or another, so I and I decided to order me to change my e body double that was a factor rr Mondraker a rigid carbon which is a model Orbea Alma Absalon.
The test could on Wednesday, I made a 35-kilometer route along the river and the feeling I had was the speed and lightness, and above all very trap, moves very well in the 4 rolling hills that is, the force came up with and light and it shows a lot of 2 and a half kilos less than bike, I hope you continue to enjoy as much as the double he had, even if that downhill stony and notices.
As I sometimes think, what the hell if when we were kids bikes ivam with iron, without depreciation and with much more weight than now, and we got into all the land and that of our parents and grandparents, them if they had moral.
Sometimes I think, to think Bahamontes of our bikes.



EVERY TIME I SEE THIS SOURCE ME REMEMBER THE PEOPLE OF MY MOTHER IN ZAMORA


SMILING WITH THE BIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment