Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Happens If U Kiss And Have Genital Warts

CARNIVAL 2011 AIMS TO MONTSERRAT

TRAVEL: Hospitalet-Molins-Olesa-Monistrol-Pto de Montserrat-Monistrol-Olesa-Martorell "The Once-Castellbisbal Pto-Molins-Hospitalet
KM: 125 km
NEWS: Carnival weekend and as every year I dress up as a cyclist, this Saturday the Catalan cycling club, we had prepared a route, from which it hiccups, with 155 km under his belt, here a server on the theme of the carnival and I wanted to get home a little earlier in Montserrat decided to turn around, they would follow to rise by Manresa Estenalles road to Terrace and Hospitalet ruby-Molins.
The pace at all times been extremely fast and the locomotive of Rafa putting a single file and with the tongue out and wanting more from one who started the climb, so that each cogiera their own pace, from me giving everything in rhythm the rise and arrival to Santa Cecilia with pechugazo good for the body, then the 7 components of the Catalan would follow his path and I would give around to finish up to Montserrat.


LOCOMOTIVE TO ADDRESS MONTSERRAT fuming



MACHINES WITH CATALAN IN SANTA CECILIA (MONTSERRAT)



GOOD VIEWS FROM THE CABLE CAR



CYCLING DRESSED IN MONTSERRAT



taste
After Montserrat, Monistrol down to pace and to the intersection of Martorell, where the distance, saw a group of cyclists and the colors I see a group where my father leaves, the group of my life, would be the grupete of the Seat, vice me to come and I had thought to throw down the flat and so I have to make the climb of eleven, I'm waving and chatting with each one until he reached the head of the group and they were my friends and Sergio George, accelerate a little progress but still went up and continue giving the gab so to Molins, where Sergio with his new bike decides to go up Santa Creu d'Olorda Jordi and myself and we take course for home, arriving in time to see my future riders and poderme put a pirate hat.

UP FOR ONCE, THE SEAT GROUP



ARRIVAL TIME to dress up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment