Friday, March 11, 2011

Make Herpes Go Away Faster



This is about to begin and after giving a few turns and I have a head start and routes for this year, almost certainly another challenge will fall some more, but these are the ones I have now in mind and respect to march down the ones I'm already registered here, so there's no going back.
We'll start next week with the departure TERRES OF VI R CAVA, a march that passes through a beautiful area, and rural roads, which finished last year very happy, with its 140 km of total enjoyment.

TERRES UP THE CELLAR
VI I


Then for the April 10, will go to a place called Portals mountain bike 56 km, which makes a tour around the mountain of Montserrat and makes it a Melchor Mauri honor and where also will be one of my idols as a child Marino Lejarreta and that robbed me more hours watching television, Miguel Indurain.


BTT UP THE PORTALS

To

early May, Terra carried out, up Remences of 175 km, where I cogu a good dot shape and motivation for future challenges.

TERRA RUN OF Remences




on June 18 will come the most desirable of all, a place where all the people I know that in fact, has spoken of her wonders, especially for the organization and for the environment and animation that are in the Bearded puertos.Espero with its 205 km have total enjoyment.

UP BEARDED VULTURE



btt
This output in the month of July the peak of Canigo, we have in mind for a few years old and better than this year to mark the 10th anniversary of the btt penya Canigo (hospitalet)

BIKE RIDE TO RAISE CANIGO PEAK (2784 meters)



This journey that I have prepared, it would be for August and is to unite the people My father Cillan (AVILA) with the people of my mother Cibanal (Zamora), a wonderful walk through Salamanca and the above the Duero to the dam of Almond.

BETWEEN 165 KM TO CIBANAL
CILLA


This route is also designed to make it his own in August and would spend a few days in Granada and Sierra Nevada to go up and also I have this one that would go from town Capileira up Mulhacen Peak and follow the slope to the Veleta peak.

BIKE RIDE TO RAISE Mulhacén and Veleta



And after the summer, and will come in time, lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment