Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mac Pokemon Vba Pokemon Trade



Output 2 short hours for the magical mountain of Montjuic, because yesterday I picked up the bike shop, to remove a noise to the pedal shaft, today after a week of early start that I, as I get up at 4:30 am and get home around 15:00 pm and wanted to sleep more pedaling, and armed me with the excuse value and as good a day that by and test the bike, and could enjoy this mountain that brings me many memories and where and spent countless hours training for rider and have my life through all its ups, both softer (stage-la font del gat-miramar , etc.) and the hardest (funicular-sardanas) and ending at the castle towers Avila then and where I almost always went after a few workouts in the area of \u200b\u200bthe climbs.


CASTILLO MONTJUIC


TORRES DE AVILA





CLIMBING

0 comments:

Post a Comment