Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Keep Gingerbread Cookies

Hospi-Sitges, ANTENNAS

The first of the year with the skinny, with the club I grew up, typical output starting in Esplugas preseason lunch in Sitges, up the coast of Garraf. Output
Esplugas at 9:00, with Jimenez, Cruz, Ferran, my father and I, we take a ritmillo after you talk, talk is, until it came to Gava, prick Jimenez and 2 times after changing camera as the cover are such that after changing a camera, you need the removable battery cover on the rim, and clear when inflating a pinched look to the camera.
After we are at a good pace and when we are failing to start up soon, I feel like I'm braking, the wheel had been loosened back and I played with the left rear pod, jejeje.Luego and without incident, we do a good climb with an easy pace and lunch at the Parrot Bar, where we were waiting Pastor, Luis Cosme Ruiz, soon arrives Jordi Sanz I reach out and when we finished lunch, while shots of herbs ivan's pen, Jordi and I decided to start pedaling, good rise at a rate much higher than the going and talking all the time.



My father came to SITGES

0 comments:

Post a Comment