Monday, December 13, 2010

What Is The Best Hairstyle For A Petite Woman?

breaks ... turnips



Well tomorrow is the draw for one of the most iconic road marches, hopefully we can touch the number to participate so we can plan and motivate us in 2011.
As I called it, with all my affection, Quebrantanabos, insurance for the hours we spent on the bike and the hours of training and the day of the march, including one that puts the baked potato, cooked, lol. Well
luck to all and The die is cast.



VIDEOCLIP OF THE die is cast, AMANDI ARS GROUP, WHERE MY COUSIN PLAYS DANI.




As I have some time without writing, commenting and not stopped doing things, but this year I want to start more relaxed and enjoying other sports and activities.
So one day and left to run, also some swimming, some kicked, spinning, mountain biking and the road, as I'm on vacation, but I have yet kicked and paddle, but this all quiet and enjoy and realize for anything I take it as workouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment