Sunday, December 26, 2010

If Concieved How Does Mucus Look

THAT GOOD MAN-THE CHRISTMAS SANTA CLAUS

Well so I thought when I saw the gift, and this guy who wants me to improve, now old age, juas juas.

What a great person he is, the bearded white, red cap, because if ... gave me a wonderful book, explaining the bibencias of chema, a person who started over 30 years, cycling and after early years that I was not what he wanted, now goes like a shot, and explains how to plan workouts and some food.

Well this week we started slowly, and we're on vacation, to be seized.




MONDAY: weights in general + pool
TUESDAY: WEDNESDAY
Spinning + pool: overall weight + bike
THURSDAY: btt out 40 km (plains)
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Birthdays, Christmas Eve and
SUNDAY: Out to 35 km mountain bike, mountain bike with Canigo penya.


out today Sunday at 8:00 with 1 degree in the renfe, Alberto and myself, to go up and pick esplugas Paco Sant Just Sanchez and Jose Luis and Fernando. We walked up the penya
the Moor, to begin to warm up, then they would take the path that would take us up the wall (with today, the second time I get crown) which is fine fancy ramps, lol, then climb up the Mortirolo and in turn increase the containers by road, as we climbed and we felt the cold, but it was reaching the top containers, see the ice some photos and other biker told us we were to -3 degrees, since there was all pain in hands and feet also a good time in the containers by the grace of the day with ice, and after Can Pascual down below the containers, we decided to make a bath, and the cold was too much, we terminate the output of today, with real pain in hands, I get to the portal from home, because I could not take off my gloves to take the house keys and had to bite the woman, while often then as it was at the door waiting for me, I had to remove shoes because at that time I was stiff, then in the shower and could see how the feet had something purple.


JOSE LUIS-PLAYING WITH THE ICE.



JOSE LUIS-finished cutting the ice as observed nowadays FERNANDO Y PACO swaddled


CHECKING THE HARDNESS OF ICE HeHeHe


PHOTOS OF TODAY'S BRAVE
chronic
View today, the magnificent Albert http://bttcanigo.blogspot.com/ (impressive their chronicles, well detailed and well written) a joy to components penya Canigó.

0 comments:

Post a Comment